Native token of UniArts Network: UART
Staking UARTs to vote for NFTs to gain staking rewards25% of total block reward minted into NFTs binds with the validator. NFT owner may choose to pin the NFT on their address to retrieve UARTs minted earlier.

UniArts’ NPoS mechanism requires creators to mint NFTs with their works and bind their address with a running node to become the validator candidate. Holders of UART tokens can nominate preferred NFT validators and earn additional UART in the process. UniArts’ NPoS mints a portion of the block reward into NFTs, which bind validators and creators. NFT owners may choose to pin the NFT on their address to retrieve UARTs. Nominators vote for NFTs instead of nodes to gain staking rewards.

Candidates are nodes in the UniArts network that have competed to become a validator but have not yet achieved the official qualification. Like validator nodes, candidate nodes need at least 0.1% of the total staking circulation.
Three NFTs are required, at a minimum, for candidates to be eligible to receive votes. The number of votes obtained by candidates is the sum of the votes received by the NFTs bound with them.
Validators set up nodes, stake UART, pack blocks, promote NFTs, and update NFTs bound with nodes. They are responsible for maintaining the network and can earn rewards for packaging blocks in the chain.
To combat inefficiency and dishonesty, they are at risk of being slashed. 25% of the total block reward to be minted into NFTs binds with the validator. The remaining 75% is allocated between the validator and their nominator.
Nominators stake UART and nominate validators by voting for their preferred NFTs. Initially, the top 21 candidates, sorted by volume of nominations, will be selected as validators, receiving block rewards for their efforts.
A fisher is responsible for minimizing the misbehavior of curators and creators. A couple of examples of this unacceptable behavior is impersonation or having offline nodes. They inspect validators; if one validator has not minted the required volume of NFTs, the fisher can slash 3% of the total UARTs nominated for that validator.
If a validator mints NFTs in declining quality, the fisher may initiate a public vote on said quality. Negative voting results can empower fishers to slash 5%. Slashed UART is all awarded to the fisher.
UniArts is a multi-network NFT ecosystem with substrate developed main-net as well as EVMs based smart contracts for NFT infrastructures, it also provides crowd voting incentives, DAO curation and art grant to help better achieve democratization of art.
Join the Communities
Get latest Information
Join our mailing list to receive latest updates, new release, air drops, and tips and tricks